WHAT DIRECTION WILL YOUR CREDIT UNION TAKE IN 2020?
As one of nearly 70,000 VSECU member-owners, you have a voice in determining the direction your credit union takes. One of the most powerful ways to use your voice is by voting. Your votes in 2020 will help elect members to the Board of Directors, direct money to local non-profit organizations who have applied for We Care 2 funding, and enact a proposed bylaw change.
Eligible members vote with your mailed paper ballot, with the online ballot, or in person at the Annual Meeting.
For our 73rd Annual Meeting, we are planning a memorable evening of food, spirits, and conversation.
$1,000 ANNUAL MEETING PRIZE DRAWING
• Members who participate in the Annual Meeting by casting a vote or attending the meeting will automatically be entered into the drawing.
• Other individuals may send a 3″ × 5″ card with their name, address, and daytime phone number to VSECU—C/O Carol Fielder, P.O. Box 67, Montpelier, VT 05601-0067.
• Entries must be received by 5:00 PM on March 18, 2020.
• One entry per person is allowed.
• Results will be announced by March 21.