There’s more to a credit union than meets the eye. Take a look at how they operate and benefit members and the community.
How Credit Unions Keep Your Money (and its Impact) Local
- You Deposit Your Paycheck
- Your Money is Pooled with Other Member Deposits
- Another Member Borrows from Pooled Deposits
- The Member Pays Interest on Their Loan
- Their Interest Payment is Pooled with Other Interest Funds
- You Recieve Income Interest on Your Savings
- The Rest of the Pooled Interest Fundsgo back to Membersand the Community in Order to:
- Put Money Back into Members’ Pockets (Low Fees, High Returns)
- Help the Community Thrive (Charitable Donations)
- Improve Financial Literacy (Free Events & Resources)
- Help Members Succeed (Product Development)
Make Change, Simply by Banking
As a VSECU member, you can do more with your money.