Learn how to contribute to a more sustainable economy, simply by banking, with this informative infographic.
Download a PDF version of this infographic.
What is Values-Based Banking?
- TRIPLE BOTTOM LINE APPROACH: Financial, environmental, and social prosperity at the heart of the business model
- REAL ECONOMY: Grounded in communities, serving the real economy– real people and real businesses (not financial markets)
- MEMBER CENTERED: Building lasting relationships with members and a direct understanding of their economic activities and the risks involved
- LONG-TERM RESILIENCY: Self-sustaining and resilient to outside disruptions
- TRANSPARENCY: Transparency and inclusive governance
CULTURE: All of these principles embedded in the culture of the credit union
Make Change, Simply by Banking
As a VSECU member, you can do more with your money.