A line of credit provides money when you need it, smoothing out the peaks and valleys of cash flow.
You can pay just the interest during the lean months and pay off the debt when your business is pulling in more profit.
Move money conveniently from your line of credit to your business checking account online or in branch.
Here's what you need to apply:
VSECU can help you determine the best financing option for your business. Listed below is the documentation needed to expedite your business loan request:
- A completed, signed, and dated Business Loan Application
- Current signed Personal Financial Statement for each principal, owner, or guarantor on the loan
- Business tax returns (all schedules) and/or financial statements for the last 3 years
- Personal tax returns (all schedules) or each principal, owner, or guarantor of the loan for the last 3 years
- Current business financial statement (balance sheet and income statement)