Do you have big dreams for your small business?Apply now
Support that brings small business dreams to life
You’re passionate about what you do. We’re passionate about helping you do it. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the Small Business Administration (SBA) to get you the financing you need to start and/or grow your company.
Perfect for startups
Federal guarantees make it easier for us to support small businesses with shorter credit histories.
Backing from the SBA enables us to offer flexible downpayment options for small business owners like you.
The SBA has designed its fees to make borrowing money affordable.
Here's what you need to get started:
VSECU can help you determine the best financing option for your business. Listed below is the documentation needed to expedite your business loan request:
- A completed, signed, and dated Business Loan Application
- Current signed Personal Financial Statement for each principal, owner, or guarantor on the loan
- Business tax returns (all schedules) and/or financial statements for the last 3 years
- Personal tax returns (all schedules) or each principal, owner, or guarantor of the loan for the last 3 years
- Current business financial statement (balance sheet and income statement)
Apply for SBA Financing
Ready to bring your small business dreams to life?
Meet with Our VBiz TeamSchedule an appointment