Vermont communities thrive when Vermont businesses are at their core. If you’re ready to build your first location, are looking to expand, or are moving to a new location, our VBiz team will work with you to find the right construction financing options for your individual needs.
Whether you’ve already begun work with a General Contractor and have blueprints in hand, or if you haven’t gotten your ideas on paper yet and just need some guidance on where to start, we’re here to help. We finance projects of all sizes for both businesses and non-profits and are ready to talk with you about your vision of becoming the next location in the Vermont landscape.
Your down payment will go into your project prior to any disbursements of additional loan funds.
After the construction loan period is completed we can refinance your loan into a traditional mortgage.
Contractor must provide contract, blueprints, copies of permits, description of materials & insurance proof.
Sewage systems must be designed by a professional engineer registered with the State of Vermont.
Up to six physical inspections will be made during the construction phase by a qualified appraiser.
We will disburse funds at the completion of each stage of construction.
APPLY FOR A BUSINESS CONSTRUCTION LOAN
VSECU can help you determine the best financing option for your business. Listed below is the documentation needed to expedite your business loan request:
- A completed, signed and dated Business Loan Application
- Current signed Personal Financial Statement for each principal, owner or guarantor on the loan
- Business tax returns (all schedules) and/or financials statement for the last 3 years
- Personal tax returns (all schedules) or each principal, owner or guarantor of the loan for the last 3 years
- Current business financial statement (balance sheet and income statement)