Our MasterCard® credit card solution for your business can help you and your employees manage expenses easily and efficiently. You can authorize different spending limits for different employees and manage and track all activity online for free. Your monthly statement also shows detailed card information and you can pay your monthly payment for all activity with just one payment. To keep your business’s finances simple, contact VSECU today about getting a business credit card.
ATTENTION CREDIT CARD HOLDERS—You may need to take action! We are upgrading your card processor in order to offer improved services and protection. You will not experience any interruption in service, but the upgrade will result in some modifications to your account. Please visit our card migration page to find out what’s happening, what you can expect, and what steps you can take to ensure a smooth transition.
$25 ANNUAL FEE
ONLY ONE STATEMENT
FREE ONLINE ACCESS
|Purchase||10.25% (Prime + 5%)|
|Cash Advance||12.25% (Prime + 7%)|
APR = Annual Percentage Rate and is effective as of 08/01/2019. APRs are variable and can change monthly. A Foreign Transaction fee of 1.00% of each transaction in U.S. dollars will be charged for purchase or cash advance transactions outside the U.S.
Click here to view the Business Credit Card Agreement.
VSECU can help you determine the best financing option for your business. Listed below is the documentation needed to expedite your business loan request:
- A completed, signed and dated Business Loan Application
- Current signed Personal Financial Statement for each principal, owner or guarantor on the loan
- Business tax returns (all schedules) and/or financials statement for the last 3 years
- Personal tax returns (all schedules) or each principal, owner or guarantor of the loan for the last 3 years
- Current business financial statement (balance sheet and income statement)