Security and savings when you pay with Edge
This paperless account helps you save money when you pay for things. Point-of-sale purchases made with the Edge card are rounded up to the nearest dollar, with the difference automatically deposited into your savings account. VSECU will match a percentage of the total monthly round-up to help you save even more. Additional Club Checking benefits provide Identity theft and cell phone damage protection as well as discounts on health and wellness purchases.
No checks or paper statements.*
SPEND AND SAVE
Automatically save with the round-up feature.
VSECU matches 50% of your monthly round-up, with a $5 monthly cap.
NO OVERDRAFT FEES
Really. No overdraft fees. Ever!
Free account access at over 30,000 ATMs.
Deposit checks on the go with your cell phone.
Get notified when your card is used, knowing Visa Secure protects your purchases online and in-person.
IDProtect® offers ID theft monitoring and resolution. 1
CELL PHONE DAMAGE PROTECTION
Get up to $400 in replacement or repair costs. 2
*Account requires you to opt into eStatements. Otherwise, a monthly statement paper fee will be charged.
EDGE PAY WITH CLUB CHECKING KEEPS YOU SAFER
Edge Pay is more than a checking account and offers additional savings and protection available only through the Edge Pay Club Checking Website and Club Checking mobile app upon account registration.
Help protect and restore your identity in case of identity theft, monitor and access your credit report, protect your cell phone, and enjoy health discounts for vision, dental, and prescription purchases.
Details are provided below, but if you’re ready to get started, open your Edge Pay account online or at one of our VSECU branches.
IDPROTECT® provides identity theft monitoring and resolution services for you and your joint account owners.1
- REIMBURSEMENT: Get up to $10,000 identity theft expense reimbursement coverage1 for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- RESOLUTION: With fully managed identity theft resolution services, a dedicated fraud specialist helps until your identity is restored.
- RECOVERY: Your identity theft recovery case plan provides information about the recovery process.
- CREDIT MONITORING: Credit file monitoring3 offers daily monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your credit report.
- ID MONITORING: Identity monitoring of more than 1,000 databases and public records sniffs out suspicious activity.
- CREDIT REPORTING: Enjoy daily access to a triple-bureau credit report and a single-bureau credit score.4
- CARD REGISTRATION: With registration, reporting your cards lost or stolen is one toll-free call away.
- NEWS & RESOURCES: Get online identity theft news and valuable phone and web resources.
CELL PHONE PROTECTION
Receive up to $400 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. or abroad.2
Spend less with health discounts* on the following (and more):
- Prescription drugs at the pharmacy or by mail order
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other retail eyewear items
- Eye examinations and LASIK
- Dental services and expenses, including routine and preventive care
*This is not insurance.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Open your account with $25.
2. Access your benefits by registering in Club Checking.
3. Pay for things and save!
*A $4.95 monthly subscription fee will be assessed at the end of the billing cycle.
You can complete this online application to open a credit union savings, checking, money market or certificate of deposit account. You will have the option to fund the account via ACH debit or credit, and if you are an existing member you may do an ACH debit or credit or transfer from an existing account. If you are already a member and want to apply for a product online, it’s easier to apply once you’ve logged into our Online Banking system. That way we can save you time by pre-filling the application with the general information we already have on file for you. If you’re not already a member, it takes moments to join. The application will guide you through the process.
1 Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students.
2 Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account.
3 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
4 Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
5 Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single bureau credit data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.