VGreen Program Director
In 2012, after several years of financing energy projects, VSECU formally developed and launched its VGreen Energy Savings Loan Program, the statewide solution for energy efficiency, renewable and alternative energy projects. It offers a comprehensive suite of products, including energy and off-grid mortgages, discounted rate and extended term home equity and unsecured personal loans as well as loans for green vehicles.
VSECU is now seeking a VGreen Program Director to take the program to the next level. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- growing and managing the green loan portfolio, including originating loans
- developing service provider and vendor relationships
- fostering the growth of energy efficiency, renewable and alternative energy projects
- acting as an energy advocate for the credit union’s membership, and
- promoting home energy efficiency resulting in energy audits and efficiency improvements to homes