The 2014 program will begin on Monday, March 17. Please check back for applications.
Send a reminder to my calendar.
VSECU awards three $5,000 student loan repayment awards annually. A qualified recipient is chosen from each of three different categories.
The categories for these awards are:
- Monthly payments will be made until the $5,000 award has been exhausted
- Payments are considered taxable income
- Award recipients are encouraged to contact a professional tax advisor for further information
To be eligible to apply for Student LIFT, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a VSECU member in good standing (maintain at least $25 in a primary savings account with no current loan delinquencies)
- Currently live or work in Vermont
- Have evidence of student loan debt and currently making student loan payments in the applicant’s name
- Submit a completed application and all required documentation
Please note: Graduation from college is NOT a requirement to be eligible for Student LIFT.