Expand Your Business with a Real Estate Loan
Our real estate loans are designed to help you purchase, refinance or improve commercial and investment properties. Let our VBiz team guide you through the process of establishing your business in that prime location you’ve been dreaming about. We know time is money and we will work hard to get you financed as quickly as possible. Details for our business real-estate loans:
- Property must be located in Vermont.
- Up to 80% financing.
- Terms from 5 to 15 years.
- Up to 25 year amortization.
Apply for a Business Real Estate Loan
VSECU can help you determine the best financing option for your business. Listed below is the documentation needed to expedite your business loan request:
- A completed, signed and dated Business Loan Application
- Current signed Personal Financial Statement for each principal, owner or guarantor on the loan
- Business tax returns (all schedules) and/or financials statement for the last 3 years
- Personal tax returns (all schedules) or each principal, owner or guarantor of the loan for the last 3 years
- Current business financial statement (balance sheet and income statement)