We support local businesses like yours. Whether you’re looking for a simple solution for your new small business or non-profit, or are running a larger operation, we have a checking account to meet your needs.
Open a Share Savings account to establish membership. Then take your savings to the next level with a Business Special Savings, Certificate of Deposit, Money Market, SEP IRA, IOLTA, and/or IORTA account.
Our Business Visa® credit card can help you and your employees efficiently manage expenses, with built-in protections for added peace of mind.
Loans & Lines of Credit
We want to help your business grow and thrive. We offer term loans, working capital loans, assistance with SBA financing, energy loans and lines of credit.
Real Estate & Construction Loans
If you’ve found a prime location, are ready to build your first location, or are moving or expanding to a new location, we can help you realize your vision.
Loans aren’t the only way to finance the next step in your business growth. We have developed these two unique capital sources that can support the growth of your business.
- Your primary place of business is within Vermont, and
- You live or work in Vermont, or are a relative of a current VSECU member.
- Your primary place of business is within Vermont,
- The employees of your organization are predominantly eligible for membership,
- Your organization is registered with the Secretary of the State of Vermont, and
- The majority of the principal stakeholders (members, owners, partners) are individuals who are eligible for membership at VSECU.
You may also be eligible if you are a member of the Northeast Sustainable Energy Association.
Do not include any sensitive information via this contact form.
"*" indicates required fields