No up-front costs
With no down payment or closing fees, up-front costs won’t get in the way of your energy efficiency plans.
No collateral required
This unique loan doesn’t require you to tie up valuable collateral in order to finance your upgrades.
No need to provide financials
Backed by Efficiency Vermont, this loan does not require financial documents to secure funding.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible for the Business Energy Loan if you meet the following four criteria:
- Energy efficiency upgrades were approved by Efficiency Vermont.
- Upgrades were completed in a business that is physically located in the state of Vermont.
- Payback timeline is less than twice the length of the loan term.
- Project carries a Certificate of Good Standing from the VT Secretary of State.
Energy Efficiency Vermont can help you get started.
Savings upon savings
With this loan, we add interest savings to the energy savings you’ll enjoy for the life of your solar system.
Flexible rates and terms
Every solar loan is unique, so your rates and terms will be based on the details of your project, business, and system details.
The goal of this loan is to ensure that you keep your energy costs as low or lower than they have been in the past.
How can you apply?
Eligibility is determined on a project-by-project basis for businesses that are physically located in Vermont or New Hampshire. To apply, speak to one of our VBiz lenders.
- – Other rates and terms may be available. APR may be adjusted based on your individual credit standing and term.
- – Payment example: $20,000 loan for 36 months at 3.50% APR will have a monthly payment of $586.04
- – Payment example: a $20,000 loan for 36 months at 4.50% APR will have a monthly payment of $594.94.